Testosterone undecanoate is known as a powerful steroid that can provide huge benefits to bodybuilders when used correctly. This hormone can help increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance while helping protect the body against injuries. However, it is important to understand how to use testosterone undecanoate safely and effectively in order to avoid any unwanted side effects. This blog post will discuss the uses, benefits, cycle, and side effects of testosterone undecanoate in bodybuilding.
What is Testosterone Undecanoate?
is an injectable ester that has been used to increase the body’s natural testosterone production. It is a commonly prescribed medication in many countries around the world for treating conditions such as hypogonadism and delayed puberty, but it can also be very beneficial to bodybuilders. Testosterone undecanoate contains 40mg of testosterone per ml, and it is typically taken at a dose of 200-1000mg every week or two weeks, divided into two or three injections. It is especially popular amongst bodybuilders because it can significantly increase lean muscle mass, strength, and power over the course of only two or three weeks. As a result, it is often used as a kick-starting substance during steroid cycles to help improve the effectiveness of other more powerful steroids such as Anadrol and Dianabol.
Read also about testosterone cypionate vs enanthate
How Does Testosterone Undecanoate Work?
As a powerful androgen, testosterone undecanoate increases the body’s testosterone production by mimicking the luteinizing hormone (LH), which is secreted by the pituitary gland. By increasing LH levels in the blood, this substance helps enhance the amount of testosterone that gets released from your testes. In addition to helping increase testosterone levels, this substance can help improve focus and power, as well as stimulate lipolysis to help increase fat loss.
Why is Testosterone Undecanoate So Popular in Bodybuilding?
One of the main reasons why testosterone undecanoate is so popular in bodybuilding is because of its versatility. It can be used to increase lean muscle mass, strength, and power over the course of only two or three weeks. It doesn’t aromatize into estrogen, and it can be used as an effective kick-starting substance during steroid cycles to help enhance the effectiveness of powerful steroids such as Anadrol and Dianabol. In addition, this testosterone ester stays active in the body for a longer duration than many other injectable steroids – up to several weeks instead of just a few days – so you only need to inject it once or twice per week.
How Effective is Testosterone Undecanoate?
Testosterone undecanoate is a relatively simple compound that sends a powerful anabolic effect throughout the body, which helps increase muscle mass and strength. Since it works at a much faster rate than other types of testosterones, it can be used as a very effective kick starting substance during steroid cycles or as a standalone steroid. During steroid cycles, it can signal the body to release growth hormones and increase protein synthesis in muscle cells. As a result, testosterone undecanoate can help give you more strength and endurance during your workouts, which helps you build even more muscle mass over time. For many people, Testosterone Undecanoate is one of the most effective steroids available on the market today.
Testosterone Undecanoate Dosage and Administration
Testosterone undecanoate can be injected at a dosage of 200mg every two weeks or 500mg every week. Since it stays active in the body for many weeks, this means that you only need to inject it once or twice per month if you’re taking 500 mg per week. For example, you might take testosterone undecanoate along with Dianabol, which you can take for a period of four weeks. In this example, you would inject testosterone undecanoate once during the first week and again after two weeks have passed.
Dosages for Cutting and Bulking Cycles
When taking testosterone undecanoate during bulking cycles, men typically take 500 mg once or twice per week after a two-week break from taking any other anabolic steroids. If you’re taking injections of 500 mg every week, you’ll need to inject yourself once or twice during the first and second weeks of using this substance.
When cutting cycles, men will typically take 100mg at a time for four to six weeks straight. Afterwards, you will need to take a break from this steroid for at least two or three weeks before starting another cycle.
Testosterone Undecanoate Cycle
The best way to use testosterone undecanoate is as a kick-starting substance during steroid cycles. For example, you might take testosterone undecanoate along with Dianabol for the first four weeks of a cycle. The next eight weeks might consist of taking Anadrol or Primobolan to help gain more muscle mass, followed by a final week of taking testosterone propionate or trenbolone.
It is possible to use testosterone undecanoate as a standalone steroid for longer periods of time, but most people do not prefer this method because it does not give you the same results as using it during steroid cycles. It is best used in a kick-start position to enhance the effects of other steroids.
Testosterone Undecanoate Half-Life
Since the half-life of testosterone undecanoate is quite long, it stays active in your body for several weeks after you’ve taken it. The exact half-life will depend on how much you take, and which ester is attached to the substance. However, most sources report that this substance has a half-life of approximately eight or nine days with a single undecanoate ester or roughly two weeks with two undecanoate esters.
Testosterone Undecanoate Oral
While there are some oral forms of testosterone undecanoate available, most ester-based testosterone supplements that are active via the liver are only available in injectable form. This is because it can be difficult to effectively use oral testosterone undecanoate due to the way that the body metabolizes it.
Injectable forms have a much longer half-life and will stay active in your system for at least two weeks. In addition, the most commonly used oral testosterone products such as Anadrol, Dianabol and Winstrol are much more expensive than injectable versions. As a result, people tend to stick to using testosterone undecanoate via injection.
Testosterone Undecanoate Side Effects
Though testosterone undecanoate is fairly well-tolerated, it does have some side effects that you should know about before starting your cycle. For instance, this substance will cause more water retention than other types of testosterones because it is fast acting. In addition, people often experience some side effects from the ester attached to this steroid. Some of the most common side effects include:
- Sinus infection
- Confusion and anxiety
- Inhibition of natural testosterone production
- Liver damage – very common with oral forms
- Changes in voice pattern (usually only when the ester is attached)
- Increased aggression
- Development of acne, hair loss or body hair growth.
Testosterone Undecanoate Benefits in Bodybuilding
Despite the side effects that come with using testosterone undecanoate in cycles, the benefits of this substance are enough to lure many bodybuilders into trying it. One of the biggest benefits of using testosterone undecanoate is that it does not interact with aromatase enzymes, which means that there are no estrogenic side effects. This makes it a popular choice for people who are trying to cut down on water weight during their cutting cycle.
Testosterone Undecanoate also has several other benefits in bodybuilding including:
- Increased strength and power: Testosterone Undecanoate is a fast acting ester and is known for giving athletes an immediate boost in strength and power without significant increase in weight.
- Muscle gains: This steroid promotes rapid muscle growth that will be highly visible within the first few weeks of use. You can expect to gain 10-15 pounds or more while you’re using it.
- Improved lipolysis: Testosterone Undecanoate can help you burn fat faster, especially in your abdominal area. You’ll gain more muscle while losing body fat at the same time which makes this steroid ideal for bulking up before a competition or photoshoot.
- Increased endurance and stamina: This supplement will improve your capacity to work out at the gym which will help you maintain a high level of intensity for longer periods. As a result, your endurance levels will go through the roof.
- Decreased recovery time: This steroid is fast acting and can start working in just 6-7 days. You’ll be able to train harder and recover faster while using Testosterone Undecanoate.
- Improved cardiovascular health: In addition to cutting down on fat, Testosterone Undecanoate can also improve your cardiovascular health significantly. It will reduce the risk of harmful cholesterol build-up in your arteries while increasing your lean muscle tissue which can lower blood pressure and reduce strain on heart muscles.
Testosterone Undecanoate Review: What Does User Say?
- Walter Damien (November 8, 2021): I have been looking for a supplement that would increase my strength and endurance at the gym without adding to water weight. I’ve found it in Testosterone Undecanoate. The first time I used it, I could immediately feel a surge of power through my body. It gave me an intense feeling of focus without any jitters or trouble sleeping. I noticed that after my second cycle, my shirt size had gone up by one full size. I used to wear a medium and now I’m wearing an XL.
- Ulysses David (November 7, 2021): Testosterone Undecanoate is the best product available today for men who want to increase their strength and endurance. I’m using it for the third time and I’m more impressed as ever with its results. In my first cycle, I experienced a 5% increase in muscle mass which is incredible for a natural supplement. In the second cycle, I lost 10 pounds of fat while gaining 10 pounds of lean muscle tissue. My body now has an amazing V-Taper effect even though I’m not doing any special workouts.
- Jett Kairo (November 18, 2021): I’m using Testosterone Undecanoate for my second cycle and I cannot stop gushing about how amazing it is. My trainer told me that this product will allow me to increase the number of reps up to 30% which means I’ll be able to build stronger lean muscle tissue more efficiently. It also helped me reduce my body fat by 7% during my first cycle! This supplement has completely changed the way I look at bodybuilding.
- Zander Cohen (November 19, 2021): I’ve been using Testosterone Undecanoate since 2011. I started out with 400 mg a week in my pre cycle, and this has helped me to achieve the best gains of my life. It works by blocking some of the negative effects of testosterone on the body and allowing it to function more efficiently. My strength has increased dramatically, and I feel much more confident when lifting weights. It also helped to enhance my vascularity and endurance levels.
- Grew Hendrix (November 21, 2021): I am a professional bodybuilder and testosterone, more so than other steroids, is very important for me. I have been using a lot of testosterones for about 4 years now and it has helped me tremendously. However, I was looking for a way to cut down on the red-blooded animalism in my workouts without having to drastically reduce testosterone levels.
- Malakai Clayton (November 23, 2021): I have been using testosterone undecanoate for over a year now and I am really happy with the results. It’s not a wonder anabolic steroid, but it does the job of building muscle mass and improving my strength without the nasty side effects. I recommend testosterone undecanoate for any testosterone user looking to bulk up to be bigger and stronger!
- Lennox Martin (December 5, 2021): I don’t know what it is but I’ve been struggling to put on weight lately. I’m 6’5″ and around 220 pounds, so I’m not exactly struggling in the size department – just the strength and muscle mass. The other day I had a chance to read my bottle of Testosterone Undecanoate for the first time and figured it was worth a shot. I’m glad I did because it has made a huge difference in my workouts and muscle gains.
- Reginald Harris (December 8, 2021): I’ve been taking Testosterone Undecanoate for a long time now and I’ve had no issues with it. It also comes in many strengths, which makes it easy to find a dose that will work for me. I feel great on this supplement because it gives me the energy and strength I need to keep going.
- Wes Eliezer (December 10, 2021): I had a friend who was having trouble with his back muscle development, and he told me about testosterone undecanoate. I started to read more about it, and I quickly realized that this stuff is gold. It helped me build muscle and shed pounds with ease. When you’ve got your T-levels up, you can really hit the gym and make progress without fear of hurting yourself.
- Adam Moore (December 15, 2021): Testosterone Undecanoate is great for muscle building and will help you pack on mass like never before. One of the best things about this supplement is that you can take it with another hormone (testosterone) without any serious side effects. This is extremely helpful as you can stack other hormones without feeling like your body will react poorly to it.
FAQ’s: Frequently Asked Question About Testosterone Undecanoate
How to inject testosterone undecanoate?
To inject a testosterone undecanoate, you will need a water-based lubricant. Ensure the area is clean to avoid any infections. Your testosterone undecanoate should be room temperature before injection. Some people inject their doses using a standard needle, but this can be painful. It is best to purchase an insulin syringe for the injection process. The insulin syringe will allow you to measure your dose without causing too much pain. Draw your oil into the syringe and carefully tap the area to remove any air bubbles. This ensures your oil is mixed well with the water-based lubricant. Slowly inject the oil into your muscle tissue. Ensure you do not inject straight into a vein!
What is Testosterone Undecanoate used for?
Testosterone undecanoate is typically used in replacement therapy for low testosterone. When you take the supplement orally, your body converts it to an active form of testosterone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This increases strength and builds muscle mass like other forms of testosterone supplementation. Some people will inject it directly into their muscles too for this same effect.
What is the best dosage of testosterone undecanoate?
The recommended dosage for testosterone undecanoate is 400-600mg per day. However, those on a lower calorie diet will be able to notice an increase in strength and muscle mass with a smaller dose of 200-300mg every day.
How long before I see the effects of Testosterone Undecanoate?
If you are taking testosterone undecanoate orally, it can take up to 6 weeks before you notice an increase in strength and muscle mass. If you are injecting this supplement into your muscles, you should expect to feel these results much earlier after your first dose.
How long should I take Testosterone Undecanoate?
There is no set time that you must stop taking testosterone undecanoate. In fact, it is recommended to be taken on a continual basis once you have been taking it for several months.
Conclusion: Is Testosterone Undecanoate worth it?
Testosterone undecanoate is a great supplement to be taking if you are trying to increase muscle mass and strength. It is also one of the cheapest forms of testosterone supplementation, which makes it easy for anyone to take advantage of this powerful compound. There really isn’t any reason not to try out Testosterone Undecanoate because you will notice results quickly and your body can handle it without negative side effects.